The Village Orthodontics Aligner Difference
Village Orthodontics provides SureCure orthodontic solutions. Meet with an orthodontist at a practice near you and see if Aligners are right for you.
Consider clear aligners to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted — without braces. A complimentary consultation with our doctor can determine if SureCure is right for you. Book a free smile assessment today!
What is it?
Village uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. So you can smile more during treatment as well as after. The aligners are made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective. More than 70% of orthodontists in the US and Canada are using clear aligner technology.
Why would I want it?
Not only are the aligners invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. The aligners are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. No metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments. They also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How does it work?
You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to their final positions. You’ll visit us about once every six weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time typically lasts nine to 15 months, and the number of aligners is between 18 and 30, but both numbers will vary from case to case.
How much do Aligners Cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your aligner treatment: the extent of the issues you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by the doctor.
Will Aligners fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since the aligners are virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different — until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Aligners. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With clear aligners, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What are the primary benefits of Aligners?
Aligners are clear; no one should even notice you’re wearing braces, making them a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others.
Your aligners are removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene.
Unlike traditional metal braces, aligners do not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love.
Lastly, Aligners allow you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.